Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.672 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,211 (25,602₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)