Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.673 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 41% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,389 (5,757 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)