Cost of living comparison between Khartoum, Sudan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.180 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 30% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,749 (2,752 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)