Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.052 MXN / SDG *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 66% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 9,266 (8,808 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (33 minutes ago)