Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.650 MXN / SDG
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 40% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,490 (6,600 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (30 minutes ago)