Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.726 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,800 (12,116₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)