Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 8,527 (12,226₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)