Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31523 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,902 (₨63,137) in Kharagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)