Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,336 (﷼ 31,833,069) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)