Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.367 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,435 (3,062TL) in Kayseri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)