Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 473%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03556 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 176% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,935 (1,938,668 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)