Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 443%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03347 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 158% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,424 (1,924,766 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)