Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17377 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,429 (¥175,109) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)