Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15946 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,337 (¥265,497) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (29 minutes ago)