Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.485 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,656 (€1,603) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)