Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,823 (€1,516) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (43 minutes ago)