Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18886 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,482 (¥113,743) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)