Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17973 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 24% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,621 (₨ 131,425) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)