Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17515 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,053 (₨ 171,584) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)