Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17328 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,697 (₨ 177,151) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)