Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.982 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,888 (€1,518) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 4 hours ago)