Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.180 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,905 (€838) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)