Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.138 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,536 (€1,605) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)