Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.004 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,877 (€1,342) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)