Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.669 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 36% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,451 (€1,231) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)