Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.058 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,998 (€824) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)