Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15215 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,911 (₨117,717) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)