Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.976 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,615 (€1,898) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)