Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.639 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 84% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 47,821 (元18,119) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (31 minutes ago)