Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.338 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 180% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,143 (28,722 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)