Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.229 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,643 (27,652 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)