Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.405 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,341 (€2,425) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)