Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.855 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 133% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,405 (€1,593) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)