Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,103 (28,238 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)