Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 45% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,510 (30,341 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)