Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.805 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,445 (34,111 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)