Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,527 (33,829 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)