Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.795 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,943 (53,985 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (36 minutes ago)