Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29873 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,044 (₨154,130) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)