Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29049 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 94% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,279 (₨104,237) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)