Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01693 MXN / IQD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 18,365 (1,084,463 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)