Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25645 MXN / KGS
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,779 (135,617 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)