Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00050 MXN / IRR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,856 (﷼ 37,884,662) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)