Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06632 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,572 (174,485 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)