Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19665 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,906 (₨96,143) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)