Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,189 (63,419 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (28 minutes ago)