Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,883 (37,183 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)