Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,903 (58,157 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)