Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 53% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,811 (56,407 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)