Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,018 (67,837 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (36 minutes ago)