Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,871 (62,985 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)