Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.625 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,574 (23,308 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (43 minutes ago)