Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.663 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,170 (39,474 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)