Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,731 (45,112 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (37 minutes ago)