Cost of living comparison between Kao-hsiung, Taiwan and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 MXN / TWD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,142 (24,031 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)