Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17390 MXN / JPY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,846 (¥194,627) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)