Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.150 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 34% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,146 (RM6,242) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)