Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00451 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,178 (5,144,962 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)