Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00563 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 49% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,575 (3,298,726 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)