Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,711 (3,293,347 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (23 minutes ago)