Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00541 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,081 (4,080,730 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)