Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 492 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00491 MXN / UGX
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 27% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,469 (7,227,006 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)