Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.666 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,191 (31,839₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,750 (about 1 hour ago)