Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.951 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,305 (2,889 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)