Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.460 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,480 (5,399 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (38 minutes ago)