Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.287 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,008 (€1,795) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)