Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.804 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,589 (€1,736) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)