Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27383 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,813 (₨83,311) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)