Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.808 MXN / TND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 20,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,553 (2,120 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)