Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.969 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 24,735 (6,232TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)