Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.621 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,055 (5,638TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (29 minutes ago)