Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.082 MXN / TRY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,555 (5,029TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kochi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (about 3 hours ago)