Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.879 MXN / ZMW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,527 (15,715 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)