Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26005 MXN / AFN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 36,614 (140,800 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)