Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.425 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,960 (R$ 7,550) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (38 minutes ago)