Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.034 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 90% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,810 (R$ 3,946) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (39 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)