Cost of living comparison between Juiz de Fora, Brazil and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 379 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.808 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,764 (R$ 4,780) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)