Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.319 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 67% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,427 (﷼ 8,165) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)