Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.056 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 78% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,530 (﷼ 8,807) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (39 minutes ago)