Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.021 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,676 (﷼ 8,102) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)