Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.982 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,398 (﷼ 6,102) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)