Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14079 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,919 (184,105 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)