Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14873 MXN / SSP *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 11,470 (77,119 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (25 minutes ago)