Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.632 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,428 (R$ 5,758) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 22,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)