Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.770 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,124 (R$ 3,415) in Juazeiro do Norte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)