Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40531 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,850 (RD$ 71,180) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (41 minutes ago)