Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37731 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,507 (RD$ 75,554) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)