Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40406 MXN / DOP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,787 (RD$ 36,595) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)