Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.999 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 43% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,224 (RM7,446) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)