Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.713 MXN / MYR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 35% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,679 (RM7,994) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 28,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (20 minutes ago)