Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,784 (R$ 8,384) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 30,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)