Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.776 MXN / SAR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 54% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,781 (﷼ 9,375) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)