Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01831 MXN / KRW
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,248 (₩778,263) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)