Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.749 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,719 (元9,356) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)